Including Terms and Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this Bouncing Castle to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Inﬂatable. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
1. Children's bouncy castles have an age limit of 12yrs, unless stated. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment. No adults are to use chidrens Bouncy castles. Adult bouncy castles are suitable for both adults & children.
2. No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle which will avoid choking and mess (Please note if the Inﬂatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge)
3. All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Bouncy Castle.
4. No face paints, party poppers, balloons, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Bouncy Castle.
5. No smoking or barbeques near the Bouncy Castle.
6. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
7. A responsible Adult must supervise the Bouncy Castle at all times.
8. Always ensure that the Bouncy Castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time.
9. Children Are not pushing, colliding, ﬁghting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
10. No pets, toys or sharp instruments.
11. If the Bouncy Castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
12. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a Child could easily bounce off the inﬂatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off!
13. Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the Bouncy Castle, as indeed any Child who is feeling unwell.
14. Do not allow anyone to be on the Bouncy Castle during inﬂation or deﬂation as this is DANGEROUS.
15. No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle.
16. Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed
appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
17. Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear.
18. The Bouncy Castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is ﬁtted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used
19. In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the Bouncy Castle be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can bed dried with a towel.
20. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inﬂatable immediately. Check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deﬂation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
21. The inﬂatables must not be moved once they have been erected by Bounce-Mania.
22. No water to be ﬁlled into ball ponds/slides.
23. All head and neck braces must be worn at all times when using sumo suits & kangaroo boxing outfits.
24.The full equipment must be worn at all times when using the inflatable games
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Please note that all persons using this Bouncy Castle do so at their own risk. The person/s or organization hiring this Inﬂatable equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all
people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times. Our Company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inﬂatable and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inﬂatable being returned in an unacceptable condition i.e.: If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge.
Provided that the equipment is used in accordance with the above guidelines and conditions of hire, those using the inﬂatable should do so safely. However, accidents can happen. Bounce-Mania can accept no liability for injuries sustained or any other loss, howsoever caused, in the absence of Bounce-Mania or its employees. As the equipment will be in the hirers possession and control whilst in use rather than Bounce-Manias, any liability for injuries or other losses caused other than in the circumstances described above rests with the hirer. Accordingly, it is strongly recommended that the hirer (i.e. you the customer) has adequate public liability insurance covering his or her
liability arising from the use of the inﬂatable.
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE.
WE HOPE YOU HAVE AN ENJOYABLE DAY !